Knowledgeable Fort Wayne Lawyers Steering You Through a Complex Process
The probate attorneys of Locke & Witte have the necessary experience and knowledge of the complex process of probate administration to achieve the goals of the deceased person and to satisfy the requirements of the probate court, and the state and federal government.
We can represent you in the following types of transfers:
- Probate – this is the process that transfers legal title of property from the estate of the person who has died
- Non-probate transfers – these include life insurance, annuities, qualified retirement plans, and trust assets of the deceased
Regarding assets of the deceased, a Fort Wayne Attorney at Locke and Witte assists the personal representative of the estate in:
- Preparation of tax returns
- Filing appropriate documents to release liens on the deceased’s real estate
- Handle any related litigation
Contact our Fort Wayne Attorneys
For assistance with your Fort Wayne Probate Law issues, Contact Locke & Witte today by calling 1-260-424-1333.